When are the EVE V2s due?

Reading the timeline of the original Eve it sounds like there were some major delays in the originally promised delivery date. And patchy experience across the early birds for when they actually took delivery of the actual devices. Am I understanding that historical events correctly?

As one the first 500 early birds and deciding to shell out to reserve the top of the line Eve V2 model, I am interested to understand, if that is true, what Eve has done to improve this. Will the Eve 2 be delayed? Has fulfillment/manufacturing issues been fixed. If so, what was the root cause?

Is Q3 2021 Delivery still correct?

Does Q3 2021 mean 1 July or 30 September?


1 Like

Admittedly I can’t comment on the 1st V release, because I wasn’t around during this time. There is an official thread in regards to this though. Here is a quote that helps explain the issues with the 1st V release.

Unfortunately, one of our major partners Fortress Tech Distribution LTD, the one operating the web store through www.eve-tech.com ran into issues with the supply chain, funds frozen by payment processors, and untimely deliveries, causing frustration among the community and direct damage to our brand.

Here is a link to the entire announcement.

I do believe this is the current ETA.

If a company is planning a release for Q3. The release would be either on, or in-between these dates.


There’s a big difference between 1 July and 30 September. Can Eve be more specific? Where are we at on Eve v2?


Now that we are in the 3rd quarter of 2021, and July 1st is a thing in the past, with less than three months ahead, could you please confirm that the V2 will arrive in Q3 2021?



I think Q3 is a dream date as I think they will send an email to collect the remaining amount of the order ($1500 for me!) 4-8 weeks before shipping. That means beginning of August to beginning of September.

For me, the delay is not a huge problem (if it is reasonable) but the quality and competitors is the problem.

If I have to pay extra $1500 to buy something from a newcoming brand, why not pay $1400 to buy 90% of the same product from a company with international support (Lenovo Duet i7)?


To Eve:
Is there a timeline for what still needs to be done or tested, or what stage the V’s development is at?
I think it is Eve’s duty, especially now that the production of spectrum is in full process, to put out an update stating by when approximately development can be expected to be completed.

Because the timeframe that was given so far (Q3) has now been reached and I think we would like to know at least if the timeframe can still be met somehow.

I’m certain that would be an important step right now, especially in terms of transparency.

In general, I am a bit dissatisfied with the communication with the community at the moment. I understand that it’s important now to deliver spectrum, but I feel like the V is just falling short.
And I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that way.
I am looking forward to your response.


Any progress? What’s the latest?