Shipping Update

As a US customer, I can assure you that they’re just as incompetent here. They shipped my monitor to someone hundreds of miles away - I honestly considered driving to go get it. They promised updates that never came for months. They offered to refund my money, but only managed to refund part of it. It isn’t just EU customers.

2 Likes

… or never arrive, as there are still many waiting well over 18 months.

3 Likes

@Aethel Any updates for the EU / UK costumers?

4 Likes

For those that have tagged me. I hope you receive the product/refund your are owed. I can’t comment on recent events as I resigned from the company late last year. If you have received your items I hope you received them in satisfactory order…

@Phil, It would seem, that I can’t comment.

3 Likes

Hi @ReignDespair Sorry to see you go.

I would imagine that has role been very frustrating for you, relaying information that you were assured was correct only to discover that it was false. And while Eve/Dough’s approach to delivery has been appalling, it’s probably their approach for refunds that’s been the most reprehensible

There was a time before the split with Fortress that Eve were sharing their problems with the community and there was a great spirit within the community wanting to help Eve through these issues. Nowadays, we only receive misinformation or just no information. It’s a shame. I think the only solution would be to replace the entire senior management team with people who actually give a **** and want to build and deliver great products for their customers.

I wouldn’t delete your original post - even though it proved to be incorrect, it is a record of what Eve informed customers at the time.

Anyway, I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. Hopefully, the next company you work with will be one you can be proud of!

4 Likes

Shame to see you left the company, Tom, as it really did seem that you cared about Eve’s customers and always tried to help. I can completely empathise with your decision to resign though. It must be really hard to work as a Community Manager for a company that can’t ship its products and won’t give refunds. It must be like working with one hand tied behind your back.
Good to see you on the forums again though. As a Spectrum owner it would be good to see you contributing to the discussions.

2 Likes

i bought the glossy 4k monitor back in march 2022 and its about to be a year, any new updates…?

1 Like

@Aethel stop responding my messages, maybe he was fired? I don’t know but same as you, I bought the monitor back in march 2022 and still nothing

2 Likes

@jorchagm same here, I’ve sent them a message 6 days ago, no reply. My original order was in early Jan 2022.

1 Like

No @jorchagm still here.

I do apologize if I missed your message as I do try to respond to everyone! I do not currently have an update on glossy 4k, though shipping will be beginning for this model very soon as I am making sure all is in place to do so!

@Jasonn will follow up with you shortly

2 Likes

I hope soon, like within 2 weeks soon. Like @Cafe_jazz I ordered glossy on the first 10 minutes of glossy sales going live last march. We are almost a year. @Aethel I hope everything is in place for the shipments to start.

2 Likes

So I can expect that the glossy one is delivered early then my two matte ones beside the trouble there was with the glossy model!?

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EU AND THE 4k MATTE ONES?!

2 Likes

UPDATE: received my 3 monitors yesterday: 1/24/23

Timeline:
2/28/22 - Preordered 3x QHD 144hz
6/1/22 - Paid in full
7/14/22 - Upgraded to 3x 4K matte and paid remaining difference
11/11/22 - Received email asking to confirm shipping address
1/24/23 - Received monitors

20230124_150328

Wow, a delivery! Of course, that’s what Eve/Dough call “ships in 7 days” for 4K Matte orders to the US :slight_smile:

EU is still missing this step:
Received email asking to confirm shipping address

So we can expect just maybe delivery end of this year…

2 Likes

This is what I said in June. Seems like I am able to provide a more accurate delivery date than Cas, Aethel, or anyone at Eve/Dough!

2 Likes

So, is there any new information about shipping? I’m in EU, and like others, have ordered and paid for the spectrum, but continue to wait empty handed.

4k matte ordered 27.11.2021
Paid in full 02.12.2021
Gloss upgrade 11.03.2022
Empty hands and no information 01.02.2023

I consider myself a patient man, but come on…