Shipping Update

imagen
You are not alone

1 Like

I wanted to provide an alternative experience after reading this for anyone going through this forum in the coming months. I also ordered a Matte + Stand but a few months earlier than OPs May date.

• February 20, 2022: Ordered Spectrum 4K Matte with stand (confirmation of down payment email)

• February 23, 2022: Finalize payment email from EVE since “your Spectrum is getting ready to ship”.

• February 23, 2022: Paid balance. Receipt received.

• July 4, 2022: Submitted ticket (#90678) to EVE device support requesting update on shipment status.

• July 5, 2022: Response(s) from support stating, “dispatching of your order is due to commence” and “confirmation communication within a week or so and then shipping will being soon after”

• August 2, 2022: I followed up on the July 5 claim that information would be provided in roughly a week since there had been no update.

• August 26, 2022: Reached out to @Aethel on this forum since there had been no updates from Support. Started a DM in regard to my order.

• September 2, 2022: Email from Dough stating, “shipping of your Matte Spectrum was due to commence” and to confirm address. I had them change my address here since this process had outlived my apartment lease.

• September 14, 2022: Dough support confirms address update.

• October 11, 2022: I followed up through the DM from August since there had been no updates.

• November 4, 2022: Email from @Aethel that units arrived at regional warehouse and my order was ready to ship.

• Today: Still no tracking information.

Hey @Scaluh1

Thank you for providing a thorough timeline on the situation, we are currently clearing the backlog for US matte orders (yours included), as in my email from November 4, your order is ready to ship and we will get that out to you promptly! I will personally update you when we have done so!

Please don’t send fake communication.
There is not a single post on sns saying that a monitor was received.

1 Like

@Aethel The website has been stating since since the 4th November that stock “ships in 7 days!” to the US. Given @Scaluh1’s situation, does that mean that:
i) Dough is prioritising new US customers that order in November over US customers that ordered before November, like Scaluh1, OR
ii) The statement “ships in 7 days” on the website is incorrect?

1 Like

Hey @Scaluh1 Your order has been cleared with the warehouse to be handed over to courier for delivery! Being a US holiday it will most likely be shipped tomorrow!

I am not sure what you mean by this, over 300 monitors have been shipped this month and even shown by customers in this topic.

Thank you for asking this question as that is a valid concern! Our backlog is our priority and we have been working on shipping ALL of them since the beginning of this month/end of last month with most of them already being shipped! Being most of the backlog was placed several months ago they are reviewed and confirmed to be shipped manually by us as new orders placed are more automatically triggered. Taking so long to get the monitor to the warehouses makes the dispatching process take longer as well as all information must be re-confirmed before it is dispatched. Nevertheless, this is a daily process and all orders will be shipped out promptly!