Project: Spectrum | Development Recap - December 2022

Talk to us!! You (dough, not only you) need to have the courage to tell us the truth! I don’t wanna hear a Made Up story every time… You have no money? Fine, tell us! But don’t ghost us like like this! The damage to your reputation is already 100%! It can’t get worse for you guys!
Just talk to us…

4 Likes

I’m currently getting ghosted by support about cancelling my order so I will have to file a chargeback :grimacing:

3 Likes

hello can we get an update on when glossy orders placed before january will be shipped/fulfilled? are they in production? thanks.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m very confused right now.

I recently got a marketing email from Dough urging me to pre-order a 1440p Glossy OLED display, but I don’t see this display on the timeline in the first post

Am I to understand that Dough is developing a new display before the currently presold displays have even gone to production?

Is this new display taking priority over the 144Hz IPS?

I’m starting to think I’m never going to see my ES07D01, and, frankly, I have no f**king clue what this company is doing anymore.

2 Likes

I hate to be a debbie downer but c’mon guys, do better. WE PAID!!! in FULL!! you requested not just only deposit money but the whole amount from us for a promised item in return. Most decent companies charges for the full amount at shipment. Not you guys… you guys requested a deposit and now more money… you have all the money. I do have a theory that you guys were trying to be “smart” and invested everything in crypto while developing the products, now crypto is way down and you don’t have the money to pay your suppliers and are waiting for the market to bounce back.

Keep delaying things and I am sure someone here will not tolerate delays anymore and launch a class-action lawsuit. It’s a matter of time

Regardless, IF we get the monitor, its going to be 4yrs outdated out of the box

3 Likes

I completely agree, this is nothing but Vaporware and what bothers me is that I got an email stating that the monitor that I ordered 3 years ago is now taking pre-orders and again, trying to trick more people into buying on an idea. This is the second time I got burned into crowdfunding and probably is going to be the last one.

2 Likes

Any updates on ES07DCA?

1 Like

Any update on ES07DC9 (Spectrum 4K glossy) production? Will you be able to deliver all current orders in the ongoing batch? Was production of the batch resumed?
Website still says January 2023 for new orders.

5 Likes

Any updates on the Spectrum 4K glossy? I don’t mind having to wait longer than January for shipping, but it would be nice to have a new estimated shipping date. Thanks!

3 Likes

With Lunar New Year around the corner, it’s impossible to ship this month.

Can we please get a January recap please. The communication has really lacked since December.

3 Likes

Hey guys and especially @Cas, what is the status of the monitors, especially the Model ES07DC9?

Your e-mail support is ghosting me if I ask any questions about my order
I have sent you the money in June and every month you promise to ship in the next month.

1 Like

Update for ES07DC9 would be nice. Ordered back in April 2022. Thank you <3 Have a great weekend everybody.

1 Like

Hi guys, sorry I haven’t been around much as I fell terribly ill.

ES07DC9 is shipping out right now, with units being gradually being sent out for last mile delivery. Once your order come close to fulfillment, we will do the usual: confirm address before shipping. Please keep an eye on such e-mail, especially if your address changed since you first ordered!

I was going to write a recap for January until I realized there was not much that changed since the December update. At this point, I would rather share concrete information when it actually happens, rather than what will happen, particularly on the topic of shipping. I will compile all information and instead put it all as a February recap. With the Chinese New Year happening it is difficult to obtain more information. Just FYI, all our operations in China will resume by early February.

2 Likes

Thank you for being straightforward!

2 Likes