Pen Tips? which ones?

So, I have my new V and the pen…
There were no extra pen tips available when ordering…
Don’t see any now in the shop, either…
Are any out there compatible, like those of the Bamboo pen for instance?
I know that the V’17-pen’s tips are not compatible… [I still have some, so I cannot sell my old V :rofl: :thinking: ]

Whenever you will have tips available, suggestion:
make them free shipping for those who had ordered a V’21! Because when ordering there were none available and ordering WITH the V they probably would have been without shipping. Asking for shipping after the fact would be … “unfair”… :rofl:
At least would be …unprofessional…

@Aethel ??

1 Like

Hey @adt

Let me get up with the team on this one a provided you a better answer!

2 Likes

waiting and…
… I just looked at the brandnew D O U G H website, and no V there? Working on it? What happened? Somebody in another thread asked about the specifications, on the website there is nothing anymore… what’s going on???

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know you’re still waiting for an answer, I have to post on the forum now because it seems real important to me for those who use their pen A LOT…
We need replacement tips otherwise the screen will be scratched and we want to avoid this!
Or we have to look into another brand of pen… why would EVE do this: manufacture a brandnew pen and not providing tips??? Why has nobody looked into this beforehand?.. strange company, I had already made my decision that the V2 was the last device from them, but I still could use some pen-tips: with free shipping, of course… (see first post).

1 Like

Hey @adt

Thank you for bringing this to attention! I got word this morning that this is being discussed and a possibility in the near future! I will update you here if more information on this issue is provided to me!

So to answer your question, no we don’t have any now but yes they are being discussed and looked into being provided.

2 Likes