OSD Switch Broke and Fell Off

Hi Eve Team,

My OSD switch on the back of my Eve Spectrum monitor broke and fell off, and I can no longer reattach it. How can I order new switches for my monitor?

Hey James,

Have you checked with our support team at Support – Eve? They should be able to walk you through your next steps in seeking help with your issue.

Best,
Steven

I have, but I got an automatic reply saying due to the Ukraine situation, it could be a while before I get a response. I thought I could engage sooner with the staff through the forums. I mean I can’t be the only one that has experienced the switch falling off right? It fell off so easily, and more than once!

Hi @James_Chang,

Since the ticket was opened during the weekend (which I assume is the case, based on when this topic was made?) no immediate response can be given. When I say weekend, I specifically meant CET (Central European Time) which is where most of our support agents are based at.

Nevertheless, if you can please drop us a DM with your order number, we can try to get a quicker resolution for you. This is clearly a hardware issue, so there is only so much we can do here in the community to help you :slight_smile:

So I got a reply from Kirill at customer support who asked me to send a photo of the problem, which I did, but he never responded to my emails after that. How can I order this little circular plastic joystick switch for the monitor? I am willing to pay for the switch and for shipping. What will it take to order this thing?

Hi there,

I am not sure if we sell them separately. Can you please send me your ticket number, so we can check it out for you?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the old message!