Monthly Recap - February 2023

You know, silence is also an answer. It means “no”.

3 Likes

we’re way past patience. so when are glossy shipping, how many are shipping and how many orders do you have to fill?

1 Like

No updates yet on EU shipping as of now.

As what @Aethel mentioned above, some stock are moving and shipping are starting since yesterday. Unfortunately we do not have exact numbers, but the orders are being prepared as we speak.

2 Likes

Hi

So much talk about the 4K screen. It seems that the Oled and the 4K screen gets all the attention. It feels like all other screens are down priorited. Please give us a timeline of some sort for the 280 Hz.

1 Like

Which again begs the question: Why are you stating on your website, that EU orders will be shipped in February 2023?

4 Likes

My order for the 4K glossy model was paid in October of 22 will it ship this month?

1 Like

Well, considering the issues with V version 1, and not getting a refund for that, I would suggest canceling with your credit card company. I waited out of trust, and I’m out that refund and no V

1 Like

I received an email from Dough with even more lies:
"Our Spectrum 4K 144Hz Glossy monitor is back in stock and ready to rock your world!
Order now and your monitor will be dispatched within just 2 weeks!

Rather than honoring existing orders, Dough are back to selling products they’ve already sold to new customers to get twice the money for each sale. Have they no shame!

4 Likes

Tick Tock. Time is running out for you to take action with the credit card company. But that’s what this useless company is hoping for.

2 Likes

I am getting my money back now.
I ordered my monitor on May 10th. in 2020.

I always upgraded to the next available monitor, then to the glossy one.

Dough or Eve or whatever have had:

33 months to send my a monitor
146 weeks.
1019 days!

May 10th 2020 was 2 years, 9 months and 13 days ago.

It is enough.

I think, I will get a simple Samsung Odyssey Neo g9… What do you think?

7 Likes

That’s probably a good idea. The g9 looks class tbf. Tempted by that myself

I ordered a 4k spectrum last December and got it in February, so hardly a long wait.

But I then pre-ordered a 280qhd glossy in August, estimated shipping December. And from the looks of things they haven’t even started on it yet. I’ll give them till around April then I’m probably going to refund too. I really hope I don’t have to because its sounds like its going to be a huge hassle.

I’m probably passed the chargeback window too I think so can’t even go that route. I’m just preying at this point that someone has actually been working on it for the last 3 months, despite there being no update since November

How in the hell is there no news on the ES07DCA ??
And why is this stupid OLED garbage getting so much traction??
Complete the orders you have before coming up with more worthless business “ideas”

8 Likes

How many Canadians received their order?
Is it only Americans? xD

3 Likes

Canadian here.
Ordered and fully paid for ES07DC9 (4k glossy) on May 1st, 2022. No confirmation email yet…

5 Likes

Same, Canadian here.
I had ordered 4k glossy monitor on May 23, 2022. I have sent several emails but the response has always been vague with no ETA.

5 Likes

Also Canadian.
I ordered the 4k glossy monitor on March 10, 2022 (the first day the pre-order campaign was launched if I’m not mistaken). I still haven’t received anything from them and I also contacted them with no ETA. I would have assumed I would be one of the first ones to receive it, but doesn’t seem like anyone got theirs yet…

3 Likes

And, according to their website, Dough would prefer to get a new sale now from a customer in the US rather than to ship from the US to Canada to customers who paid months years ago.

Of course, that makes perfect financial sense - if you ship one product for every 3 orders, and let’s say the profit margin on an product you ship is 10%, you get 100% profit margin for items you don’t ship (nor pay the refund), giving you an average of 70% profit margin on each product. That’s just good business sense :crazy_face:

1 Like

Same, swedish here.
I had ordered 4k glossy monitor on Mars 11, 2022.
Aethel promised me before christmas and still I have yet to recieve anything. No email at all. Not even an email apologizing for the delay.

Tomorrow, we’re March
We, Canadians, receive deliveries from the US everyday
I receive a delivery this morning from the US like every week
It is common
If Dough got a warehouse in the US, pump those deliveries up to Canada
It is not a big difference
There is no infrastructure issue
Tons of companies that do those deliveries

3 Likes

US Citizen here, I Pre-ordered the 240Hz (aka: 280Hz) on June 26th 2020 and paid in full January 20th 2022. No direct email from Dough with a confirmation email of it being shipped. Has anyone got their 280Hz delivered to their homes yet? Or better yet is there any other US Citizen here that has pre ordered before me that has not received there device(s) yet?

4 Likes