Monitor Will Not Work w/ Capture Card

Hi,

I recently bought a new capture card. Avermedia Live Gamer Ultra.

To make this issue brief, my Spectrum 4K will not display any image with the capture card. Everything from the computer, to capture card, software, firmware, etc of absolutely everything is up to date. The capture cards show feed in the OBS on my computer, but nothing on the monitor. I tried this with my old 2K monitor as well as my LG OLED. No issues. I’ve even tried using multiple different HDMI cords. Everything works flawlessly on any other device, except my Spectrum. Any input would be great!

Hey @JayViz

I am not familiar with this capture card so I will have to keep looking for more information to provide and see if this can be fixed. The only thing I can think of is that it is 4k. Could be something with the fact the Max Pass-Through Resolutions for the card are:2160p60 HDR /1440p144 / 1080p240 and the video input/output is HDMI 2.0.

Are you able to try this on another 4K monitor? Not sure we could recreate this to see the issue. I will keep looking and let you know if I figure something out.