I need an Eve V, first generation Keyboard

If you have one and are willing to part with it, please let me know.

I believe I have one from my first gen one I dropped and shattered the glass on the display. I have a 2nd gen V that I need someone to plug the battery back together and I think it’s keyboard has a frayed wire that makes it not work sometimes unless its connected via bluetooth. But I am not 100% sure whether it was the 2nd or 1st gen V keyboard that has the frayed wire. The 2nd gen has to be plugged into 110v constantly or else it shuts off so testing the keyboard is tough. The 1st gen V doesn’t work at all.
If you want the 1st gen keyboard as is and willing to pay shipping, it’s yours. Let me know. I know it’s a bit of a risk if you want a perfect keyboard as I think it’s the good one, but can’t swear on it, but I don’t want anything for it.
Jay

Hey, I know this might not be what you’re looking for but you should look into the Brydge 12.3 (which is also compatible with the surface 3/4. Many of our users with broken keyboards have successfully been able to use a Brydge keyboard dock as a replacement.

Best,
Steven

Maybe it would be possible for Eeee, uh, Dough to generate a survey to see how many people who need a V1 keyboard would order one if manufactured. I would definitely be one. The fact they didn’t consider producing more replacements was a serious oversight.

1 Like