I applied for a refund and did not get my money back

I have applied for a refund and given them my bank account and have sent numerous confirmation emails to support since then, but I still have not received my refund after more than 6 months.
Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

2 Likes

Hi there,

Can you please DM me your order number/ticket number, so we can look it up for you?

1 Like

Canceled my order almost 2 months ago and just noticed that I didn’t get refunded yet. Contacted them and they said, “sorry some mistake on our end”.

This company is so full of s— it’s actually comical. They’ll hold on to your money as long as possible. You have to be on top of it continuously, wasting a ton of your own time.

There’s nothing proactive about this company, it’s all reactive.

2 Likes

Hey @c0state

If you could send me your order details I will look into getting this resolved for you!

Or is the cash flow so low that it cannot be refunded?

2 Likes

Cas,
I am also waiting on either my order or a refund for some time.
This was for a school (using state funds) so this has created a huge problem for me.

Hey @Gdb

If you could message me your order ID I will get this looked into!

I can’t even apply for a refund. I paid the money for my monitor. I haven’t gotten it and I’ve been waiting 2 years. This is ridiculous. I’ve submitted help requests and got no answers. Now there isn’t even a contact us page. This needs resolved. I need either my money back or my monitor.

@Aethel can I get any help? This has been ridiculous

1 Like

Yes, please DM your order information and any other details about your situation.

I already DMed you 3 times. Always I’m checking about it.

I’ve messaged the nearly non-existent Customer Support who answer once a week tops (if I’m lucky_ with the same old message either “please wait up to 20 business days as we did a mistake from our part” - loads of repeated mistakes it seems as I’m not the only one who received that message OR

"Apologies, your refund request is still processing.

All I can say is that we are 100% committed to providing that refund; as soon as we get more information regarding the processing of your refund, we will let you know.

Once again, apologies for the delay of your refund, but we will process it in due time."

We will process it in due time which can mean when Earth ceases to exist… I’m one who has only waited from April / May with the refunds. There are many who have been looooonger than me.

1 Like

Sent you a DM regarding this issue.

DM Answered.

Thank you

1 Like

Did they solve the refund for you?

Nope not yet. There have been others with longer waiting times.

Hi, I have also applied for a refund and given them my bank account and have sent numerous mails to EVE, but I still have not received my refund since May this year. There were even no aswers to my last mails. Two years ago I have preordered the spectrum and finalized the payment in early days of 01/23 - all together: this is really a long time ago.

@Aethel Could i get some assistance with my refund? I still haven’t received it. It’s 50 days since order cancelled and 25 days since there was a “error issue” during the first 20 days.

2 Likes

Hey @V3rdigris message me your order details and I will get this looked into!

When will I be getting my refund? I asked for a refund on my spectrum deposit a year ago and keep getting told “soon” at this point I feel scammed and now it seems like you are changing the company name to get away from all the negativity associated with EVE. I just want my money back.

1 Like

If you could message me your order details, I will look into getting this resolved for you!

@Aethel Please can I get some assistance with my refund? requested since May 2019!

1 Like