Giveaway | Show Off your Eve Spectrum & Win!

061fdecfa371926c5e629ab682d458110ec48af9

Hi guys,

Eve Spectrum has successfully made it to thousands of desks, gaming dens, and living rooms around the globe. Naturally, now we want to see our kick-ass monitor in action. To celebrate together, we’re throwing a giveaway for our Spectrum clients.

Show Off Your Spectrum

Show off your deck setups featuring your Spectrum ES07D03. Snap a picture and share it on your favorite social media channel with our dedicated hashtag #evespectrum . One lucky winner will get an RTX 3070 Ti graphics card to further boost their gaming gear and performance.

ENTER GIVEAWAY

IMG_8903

Looking forward to seeing your kick-ass desk setups featuring Spectrum!

nlbanner

7 Likes

Just say this notification in my emails but it’s a bit upsetting that we have 10 days to submit a photo and I’m still waiting for my monitor to be collected. Shouldn’t you have waited until most people have their monitors seeing as so many of us have had further delays?

4 Likes

Hey @Typical_Leo,

Do not worry if you are unable to participate in this competition. We will be doing cool things like this in the near future, so you will be able to participate next time if unable on this occasion.

3 Likes

This is in bad taste for those of us that are still waiting for monitors after being messed around for months.

9 Likes

I posted mine on Instagram. But when pressing the ‘Enter Giveaway’ button on the post, it seems that I am unable to actually enter the giveaway. Any ideas what is going on?

2 Likes

PXL_20220107_211540101
Happy to report that the graphics card made it. Picked myself up a new processor and board to go with it. The new build is going to be sweet :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes