I have the following problem with my Spectrum ES07D03:
Very often when I have used my MacBook and then switch to my PC for gaming, G-Sync is not working anymore.
Then I have to manually open the OSD, go to Performance, disable Adaptive-Sync, and enable Adaptive-Sync again, then it is working.
Here are the exact steps to follow, how I can reproduce every time that G-Sync is not detected:
- Using a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, macOS Big Sur 11.6.1) via USB-C
- Using a PC (Windows 10, GTX 1070) via DisplayPort
- Using the latest Firmware 104
- Use PC → verified that G-Sync is working via Nvidia Control Panel
- Switch off PC (DisplayPort) and switch on MacBook (USB-C)
- Put MacBook to sleep and wait for display to go to sleep
- Power on MacBook, let display wake up via USB-C
- Switch off MacBook and switch on PC, let display automatically switch to DisplayPort
- Now G-Sync is not detected
For me this sounds like something that could be fixed via firmware update.