Firmware 107 Bug Report: USB Hub Restart From Idle

MODEL NUMBER: Spectrum ES07D03
Scaler Firmware Version: 107, 106 & 105
USB Firmware Version: 06A4 / 0A.89.17.02
Device Type and OS version: PC Windows 11 21H2 (OS Build 22000.739)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: PowerColor (AMD) RX 6800 XT Red Devil
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Video connection used for Spectrum: DisplayPort
Cable brand / specs used for connection: Maxonar 8K DisplayPort 1.4
Secondary video connection used for Spectrum: None
USB Hub setup: USB Type-B to USB Type-A Motherboard Back IO USB 3.2 Gen 2
Issue details: When monitors come out of standby the USB hub in the monitor appears to restart and reconnect to the host PC causing any downstream USB devices like a headset, mouse and keyboard etc… to reconnect.
What does the issue look like (you can provide a picture or video here, if any): See issues details
What triggers the issue (how to replicate it): Allow monitors to go to standby due to host device inactivity and then wake them up by pressing a keyboard button or moving the mouse
What is the percentage of this happening: 100%
If it doesn’t happen all the time, what is the alternative outcome: None
Please provide any additional details you have found: None

Hey @Edocsil2020

Thank you for creating this topic (and others) with great information provided! Will let the FW team know about this and see if they can recreate it and get back to you here with more information!

I believe that the root cause is the same as documented here: Display “Idle to On” transition resets USB Hub - Products / Spectrum ES07D03 | User Experiences - Dough Community

But i don’t think a fix will be available anytime soon.

Thank you for providing a link to a similar recent topic! I have informed the team of this issue and will let you both know of any possible fix when I get more information!