This script will “decrapify” your Windows 10 install, removes all the telemetry and unnecessary UWP apps. The apps left are:
- Sticky Notes
- Sound Recorder
And the advantages of using this tweak:
- Increased stability, security, performance, storage space, RAM, and battery life: With less program running in the background, less things can go wrong, and less resources are taken
- Less cluttered app menu
- Increased privacy, as it gets rid of (most) of the phoning home features. Keep in mind that this is more of a side effect than the actual purpose of the tweak. If you are serious about your privacy, you probably would want to tweak it a little more afterwards. Or just cut off your internet.
Few things to keep in mind:
- If you use onedrive, you may want to use the argument “-onedrive” (without quotes) to leave all OneDrive content fully functional
- “-tablet” argument for tablets or 2-in-1s to leave location and sensors enabled.
- And also the usual: Im not the developer. Im not responsible if anything breaks